The social groups that are represented within my magazines are young people making their way through the music industry.
The particular social group that this magazine is aimed at are those who have an apprecation for inependent artists.
The indie representation in my magazine are represented as highy ambitious, independent individuals. The physical image is similar in terms of styling and choice of clothing whcih I have incoopriated with my cover model after researching indie style. I noticed that indie artists wore bright, block colours, skinnies, dresses and boyish, lace-up shoes and this is exactly what I did in my magazine. On the cover she is wearing a dress to show feminity but also opts for skinny trousers and a shirt to represent that she can go out into the world and do what she loves.
This is also an inspirational peice especially for young females and to encourage them to follow their ambitions.
No comments:
Post a Comment