Here I have decided that I shall have my model in the center of the page with the anchoring text at the bottom in a larger text than the puffs will be. I will be aiming to place puffs on both sides of the page, ideally 7 at least with a second image at the bottom.
I intend to have a slogan above the title on the far left hand side with the issue date on the far right. Rather than including the price near the bar code or the date, I want to put it as a label so it's eye catching and clear to see.
I have also decided to keep my original magazine name 'New Wave' as it is still relevant to the genre. I think this is the perfect name choice for my magazine. The 'New' relates to my upcoming artist for the feature article, and the 'wave' suggests music/sound waves indicating new singers and their new music styles.



No comments:
Post a Comment