By looking at my moodboard I can clearly see the attention to colour. Bold, bright, fun and comfortable. However, the style tends to be quite simplistic at the same time. Anyone can re create an indie look as it is so effortless. This will reflect to my readers as most will likely dress like this. By analysing this moodboard I can also see that indie characters strive to be as different as possible not only just with their clothes but with their actions and personalities as well. Slogans and sketchy writing is also very indie and could prove useful for when I create puffs and headlines rather than using basic fonts.
Identifying audience
My audience will most likely be a female one as a lot of magazines seems to target males in terms of layout and images used. I want a magazine that will be able to relate to my audience and to be more than just music but about lifestyle and sharing a common interest.
My age range would vary but ideally mid teen as musical tastes and style will be experimented but also they are more ambitious at that age and hopefully my magazine will encourage those ambitions.

No comments:
Post a Comment